Central Oregon is home to a number of beautiful and challenging golf courses that are perfect for golfers of all skill levels. Here are some of the best golf courses in the area:
- Pronghorn Club: This private club offers two award-winning courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Fazio.
- Crosswater Club: This private club is located on the banks of the Deschutes River and offers a beautiful and challenging course designed by Bob Cupp.
- Tetherow Golf Club: This stunning course is located just outside of Bend and offers a unique and challenging layout designed by David McLay Kidd.
- Brasada Ranch: This beautiful resort offers a challenging and scenic course designed by Jim Hardy and Peter Jacobsen.
- Sunriver Resort: This popular resort offers several courses, including the challenging Crosswater Course and the family-friendly Meadows Course.
- Black Butte Ranch: This beautiful resort offers two courses, including the challenging Big Meadow Course and the more relaxed Glaze Meadow Course.
These are just a few of the many great golf courses in Central Oregon. Whether you’re looking for a challenging round or a more leisurely experience, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful region.