Bend, Oregon is known for its beautiful natural surroundings, recreational opportunities, and growing economy, making it an attractive place to purchase a home. Here are some of the top neighborhoods in Bend that are popular among home buyers:
- Old Mill District: This neighborhood is located near the Deschutes River and offers a mix of residential and commercial properties, making it a convenient place to live. The Old Mill District is known for its walkability, access to outdoor recreation, and proximity to downtown Bend.
- Mountain View: Mountain View is a well-established neighborhood located on the west side of Bend. It is known for its quiet, residential streets, mature trees, and easy access to the Cascade Mountains.
- Northwest Crossing: This neighborhood is located in the northwest part of Bend and is known for its high-quality, new-construction homes. The neighborhood also has a strong sense of community and is home to several parks, trails, and shopping centers.
- River West: River West is a newer neighborhood located near the Deschutes River on the west side of Bend. The neighborhood is known for its large lots, high-quality homes, and easy access to outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Tetherow: Tetherow is a planned community located on the west side of Bend. It is known for its golf course, outdoor recreation opportunities, and high-quality homes. The neighborhood is also close to the Cascade Mountains, making it a popular choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
These are some of the top neighborhoods in Bend that are popular among home buyers, but it’s always a good idea to do your own research and talk to a local real estate agent to determine the best fit for your individual needs and preferences.
It’s also worth mentioning that Bend has a number of other great neighborhoods that may appeal to different types of home buyers. For example, Downtown Bend is a historic neighborhood that is close to many restaurants, shops, and cultural attractions, making it a great option for those who value walkability and urban amenities.
Additionally, the East Side of Bend is known for its more affordable housing options, while still being close to downtown and offering easy access to outdoor recreation opportunities.
Ultimately, the best neighborhood for you will depend on your lifestyle, budget, and priorities. It’s important to consider factors such as proximity to work and recreation, schools, local amenities, and the overall feel of the neighborhood when choosing a place to call home.